JEE Main 2018 Application Form has uploaded by CBSE for Paper 1 or Paper 2. Both papers are most important for new session admission. paper 1 is conducting for B.Tech/ B.E Admission. But paper 2 will schedule for B.Arch & B.Planning for various affiliated colleges. Now admission will be possible if you will apply online for the exam. Registration is going to start from December to January 2018 for those who have checked the eligibility on JEE Official Website.
JEE Mains is the top level entrance examinations conducted by CBSE. It is a 2 stage examination that allows candidates to get admission from reputed institutes like NITs, IITs, IIIT's and other courses. In general, IITs provide admissions to the candidate who clears the exam. The candidates who have cleared the exam they will be eligible to take up JEE Advanced examination.
Candidates who are interested in taking engineering courses that also advised to apply for this exam, JEE Main 2018 official notification which is available at www.jeemain.nic.in. So you will get complete details including the IIT JEE Application Form, Exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus through online. In order to apply for this exam, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps,
JEE Main Online Application 2018
- First, visit the official website then go to Apply for JEE Main 2018
- After that, you need to read all the instructions carefully after that precede online application form.
- Then the Authentication form will appear so you need to fill necessary details then submit it.
- Then you will be accessed JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form then you need to fill the required details including education, personal details etc.
- Before submitting application, you must check all the filled information then select the Upload Scanned Images option
- You need to click on Browse to select scanned images.
- After that click Final Upload button to upload you scanned signature and image. Finally, go to the option of Pay Examination Fee.
- You have possibilities to make the payment through online or offline mode.
- Finally, you need to take the print copy of the Acknowledgment Page every candidate advised to preserve it for further use
JEE Main Application Fee
Candidates can make the payment in both online and offline mode. Application fee paid is always non-refundable and the application fee is
For Offline Mode
- General or OBC Male: Rs.1000
- SC or ST or PWD or All Females: Rs.500
- General or OBC (Male): 1800
- SC or ST or PWD or All Females: Rs.900
For Online Mode:
- General or OBC Male: Rs.500
- SC or ST or PWD or All Females: Rs.250
- General or OBC Male: Rs.1300
- SC or ST or PWD or All Females: Rs.650
The JEE Main Online Form will be available from the first week of December 2017. The Closing Date of Online Application for is the first week of January 2018. The last date for payment will be the first week of January 2018
dallas, NY 12211
Google map and directions