This December, world leaders are gathering in Paris for a landmark convening to complete a new global climate agreement – an extraordinary opportunity for the international community to rise to meet the threat of climate change. What happens in Paris matters to all of us – We need to bring the climate conversation from Paris to a global audience.
In the lead up to the historic convening, the Earth To Paris coalition will lead a digital activation to rally global voices on climate change.
Join us for weekly thematic #EarthToParis Twitter chats to build the discussion to COP21 (All chats from 2-3pm ET):
• October 19: “Earth To Paris: Add Your Voice” – Earth To Paris Kick-off chat
• October 22: “Cooking Up Change” – Climate change and clean cookstoves
• October 29: “Healthy Planet, Healthy People” – Climate change and global health
• November 5: “Climate and the Girl” – The unique connection between girls, women, and climate change
• November 12: “All Cities Lead to Paris” – Cities and sustainable energy solutions
• November 19: “The Last Generation to End Climate Change” – Climate change and youth
• December 3: “A Climate for Change” – Climate change and the global goals