We're excited to tell you about The Huddle for Global Change, a multi-day online forum for rock stars who want a fulfilling and impactful career in the international arena. We have a hunch that describes pretty much all of you!
UNA-USA is proud to be a partner of The Huddle and offer our GenUN community 50% off the cost of registration through Monday, April 6. Here’s what the experience includes:
- Amazing speakers who have real-world experience
- Lauren Bohn - Middle East correspondent for the Ground Truth Project and co-founder Foreign Policy Interrupted
- Cameron Conaway - author "Malaria, Poems," Rotary International End Polio Now HistoryMaker
- Amb. Stuart Holliday - president and CEO of Meridian International, U.S. Ambassador for Special Political Affairs at the UN (2003-2005)
- Andrew Means - co-founder of The Impact Lab - data for social good
- Ana Rold - founder, publisher and editor-in-chief of The Diplomatic Courier
- Devin Thorpe - writer, advisor, author, "Crowdfunding for Social Good"
- Saul Garlick - founder and CEO of ThinkImpact
- Networking opportunities
- Gain access to the Mastermind group - easily connect with peers, learn from and support each other
- Huddle participants can opt-in to a directory, learn about fellow participants, get contact details, expand your networks and online followings
- Lead or participate in small group video chats for face-to-face networking
Join The Huddle through UNA-USA, sign up by Monday and get the full experience for just $75. Use this link for your purchase to ensure you get 50% off!