Last week, I had the honor of participating in a Google Hangout with six other passionate advocates. We talked about creating platforms for youth engagement, what the Sustainable Development Goals mean for our generation, and more. You can view the recording below!
- Jackson Dougan – U.S. Youth Observer to the United Nations (Moderator)
- Tina Wells – CEO & Founder, Buzz Marketing Group and member of the G.E.C.
- Adnane Addioui – Chair of the Moroccan Center for Innovation & Social Entrepreneurship and Country Leader for Enactus Morocco
- Saskia Schellekens – Special Advisor to SG’s Envoy on Youth, United Nations
- Eloise Todd – Global Policy Director, ONE
- Meighan Stone – Malala Fund
- Professor Matt Cone & Global Health Club students – Carrboro High School, Carrboro, NC