Shot@Life’s 2015 Champion Summit will be better than ever, and UNA-USA members are invited to apply!
Join vaccine advocates from across the nation March 2-4, 2015 at the Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel in Washington, D.C., walking distance from the White House. Attendees will participate in expert-led sessions, hearing from authorities in the field including United Nation’s Foundation’s CEO Kathy Calvin and Jo Frost, Global Parenting Expert and TV Personality.
The 2015 Summit will include:
- Breakout sessions with issue-experts focusing on global health, vaccine preventable diseases, advocacy, media outreach, and much more.
- Opportunities to participate in peer learning, hearing stories from experienced Champions.
- High-level key note speakers including representatives from UN agencies, former members of Congress and Dennis Ogbe, polio survivor, Paralympian athlete and Shot@Life Champion.
- Networking opportunities with Shot@Life staff and fellow Shot@Life Champions.
- Meetings with congressional offices on Capitol Hill to share with them the importance of global childhood immunization programs.
- Collaboration and developing plans for your advocacy efforts when back in your own community.
Shot@Life will cover hotel accommodations. Accepted applicants will be responsible for a $99 registration fee and travel expensives. Limited travel scholarships are available. Scholarships do not cover the $99 registration fee.
More information about the Summit and applications for the Summit can be found at ShotatLife.org/ChampionSummit. Contact Shot@Life’s Grassroots Associate, Jeff Lyle at email@example.com with questions.
Applications will be accepted until January 9th. Submit yours today!